Gran Sport has built a reputation for restorations to the highest standards and creating some of the most stylish scooters on the road today.
- If you are restoring that "lucky" barn find or just smartening up old faithful we offer all of the basic services and specialist processes required.
- Vehicle dating letter.
- Vehicle registration.
- Seat cover reupholstery.
From a simple plain cover to a custom or period reupholstrey, we offer a wide range of the highest quality.
- Flywheel re-magnetization (6v only).
- Ultrasonic carburetor cleaning.
- Shot, sand and vapour blasting.
- Chemical paint stripping.
- Engine casing renovation and lead rolling.
- Steel and aluminium, welding and fabrication.
- Panel beating.
- Chrome over copper plating to the highest standard
- Aluminium polishing.
- Zinc plating.
- Lambretta frame alignment.
Recently we commissioned the manufacture of a Lambretta Series 2 and 3 frame jig, using NOS frames and an Innocenti design we are able to accurately check, re-align and weld all of the critical frame components to Innocenti specifications.
This will ensure that all your scooters' panel work will fit correctly and most importantly ride correctly before that all important paint job .
Lambretta frame alignment jig in use.
- Paint work.
Gran Sport offers paint work from a library of matched original colours to the most creative and individual designs only limited by your own imagination.
Produced by respected, experienced and talented professionals.
Full Restoration service.
If your spare time is precious or you feel like treating yourself to the scooter you deserve and always dreamt of we can combine all of our services and vast experience to produce a scooter exactly to your specification.
Whether it be a barn find, rotted to its rims or a tired looking Ebay bargin, we can restore it to factory fresh or a head turning show stopper.